Saturday, August 2, 2008

Breaking Dawn!

I did it 18 hours later and it's all over. That's kinda sad. I didn't like it at all towards the beginning, but she ended it perfect. I laughed, cried, screamed. Hahaha. More people need to finish. I need to talk about it! haha. It was amazing! :D

3 comments:

Jillene said...

I read it in 9 hours yesterday. I agree it stared slow and not my favorite but in the end I LOVED IT!!

{Rebecca Fellows} said...

It sure was nice to see you emerge from your "reading cave"....18 hours later! :D

Kristen said...

I have since lent my copy out but I loved it! I admit that there were a lot of parts that I wasn't sure but would give it a good review. We had fun getting the book though huh? I am glad that you don't think of my as old...