Thursday, July 31, 2008
Update.
It's been a while since I've written. It seems like everyone has some exciting update or event every week. I feel so boring. Haha. Oh well. Tomorrow morning we get the wristbands for Breaking Dawn! July went by so fast. Kristen and Jami are taking me. We're gonna have tons of fun. :D I can't wait to get reading. I love Eclipse but after reading the first chapter of Breaking Dawn, the fifth time through Eclipse is comparatively boring. Then tomorrow night going to Barbara's Disco birthday party! Woohoo! I'll post pictures of me in my totally awesome 70's outfit. Even though it doesn't match! Black and white shirt with brown leather boots. Oh well my mom said it'll look good. So I'll trust her.. mostly. Another thing I'm totally excited about is turning 16! Even though it's still 8 months away it's less than a year! I've already been promised dates from a couple different guys. :] Work is normal. I get the whole next week off. I will be partying hard! haha. Going to Lagoon. School shopping. Lots of sleepovers. Can't wait! Speaking of school. I'm getting more nervous and stressed out every day. I can't get over having nobody to sit with at lunch no matter what everybody says. I'm still supa nervous.. But since I'm going shopping at gateway I'll look super cute that day and maybe I'll get lucky and a hot senior will sit with me. ;]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The only hot senior that better be sitting with you is your brother! :D
I agree with your mom! So there!! Pedicure on Saturday? I think you and your mom should join me!!
Post a Comment