Saturday, November 22, 2008
Twilight.
Last night I went to see Twilight. I liked it. I really did. It just made me mad throughout the movie. I know they can't stick completely to the movie but really.. what's so hard about getting a black couch over a white couch? I think they did a great job with casting and I really liked Edward. I'm not sure about Bella though. Her voice bugged me a lot. One thing that I REALLY hated thought was when Edward was sucking the venom out of her blood and he kept going and Carlisle had to tell him a few times to stop. That's not right. Edward already had the willpower. In the book as soon as he tasted morphine he stopped. It made him seem weaker than he really is. Hmph. But I did LOVE the bad vampires especially Victoria! She was amazing! All in all it was pretty good. If I didn't read the books before I know I would've loved it more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I am going tonight. My expectations aren't very high because I HATE the actor they picked for Edward--BELCH!!
I have your jewelry and I will bring it over in a few!! Way cute stuff!!
YEAH FOR TWILIGHT!! I am going to buy it when it comes out and also cross my fingers that they make NEW MOON! Sorry about the black couch, that makes me laugh that it is your hangup.
I felt the same! I didn't really care for Bella and I didn't like that they left out explaining the "Meadow"! That was the most romantic part of the book! But Edward was HOT!!!! I am going to go see it again with my sister-in-law, gotta get my Edward fix :)
I think I need to be committed, I am 28 and going to see the movie again today! I need my Edward fix! :)
Post a Comment