Last night was way fun! I went to the homecoming game and hung out with Milo. I brought Ryan too because he really wanted to come. I doubt he'll ask to come again. (He was bored.) Well I was so tired from last night I slept in til noon which leads me into the most boring saturday EVER!
Okay so it's probably not the most boring saturday ever, but it's pretty close. I woke up. Took a shower. Then took a nap! Ha. I sleep a lot. After that I did the dishes for my mom and watched a movie. Then my dad took me to the AT&T store. My phone has been acting up lately. Sometimes when I send or receive a call I can't hear anything unless it's on speaker. They said that it's been water damaged. I was wondering how that could be possible because I haven't had it near water. They told me that if you have it in the bathroom while you take a shower the moisture will cause it. UGH! I was so mad. So now the warranty doesn't cover it. I'm getting a new phone anyways though because I AM NOT keeping this phone for another year..
Another reason it's been such a crappy day is because I haven't been able to talk to ANY of my friends. They've all been busy with homecoming.. Milo is going with a girl named Karli. He asked her in the cutest way ever! He gave her a big jar of flour. On the outside it said "Look inside to see who's taking you to homecoming." Then inside it had a ton of little papers that were blank. Later that day he put together a bouquet of flowers from his backyard, tied his name to them, and attached a note that said "Oops. Wrong flower." Cute huh! I was jealous.. that totally would've been me.
Oh well.. 6 and a half more months. That's all I have to keep telling myself.
5 comments:
I have a feeling when that 6 and a half months are up, I won't see you around here much! I guess I better get you to do the dishes more often in the mean time! :)
I have an idea! You should use all the energy that would use on dating, if you could use it on dating, on you school work. You will top of you class!
Wow--6 1/2 more months until you can date! It seems like yesterday that you were in my Primary class. Where does the time go?
The way Milo asked the girl to Homecoming was rally cute!
It will be here soon enough!!!
Cute new blog design!
Post a Comment