Sunday, August 31, 2008
Awesome Night!
I talked to my brothers friend that I liked and he doesn't return the feelings. I was really bummed at first but I'm pretty much over it because I met a new kid two nights ago at the football game. Again he's my brothers friend, and a senior. His name is Milo. He's so nice. We've been texting a lot. Last night my brother and his friends went to go hang out and I was invited but I decided not to go cause I was wayyy nervous! So I was laying on the couch watching tv and Zak and his friends show up. They were just about to leave when Milo came down and was like "Are you coming?" I said no and he kept telling me that I had to. So I ended up going. Well we went to castle park and Milo said he was really sore, just wanted to swing, and told me to come with him. We were swinging and talking. It was so nice. Then the cops came and told us the park closes at 10:00 PM so we had to leave. After that we decided to go to Eddie's house to watch Hot Rod. First we stopped at Milo's house to get his car. So me and Milo rode in his car and Zak and Eddie in Zak's. When we finally got to Eddie's we sat down and watched the movie (I sat by Milo.) It was like 11:45 and Milo asked me if I was going to get in trouble if I was late then offered me a ride home,(how nice!) but Zak got up like 5 min later and said I needed to be home. (My curfew is midnight.) I'm so glad Milo made me go and that Zak let me. It was way fun! :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You are so cute! Milo sounds like a gentleman wanting to get you home on time--that's a good thing.
You have a great brother to let you hang out with his friends--mine would NEVER have let me--then again I am older so I really didn't want to.
Good Luck with Milo!! (0:
yeah, Zak's curfew is midnight too. I'm glad he got you home on time.
Tell Zak that I am shocked! JK! But kind of not. He was nice to let you go. Amy always hated it when I wanted to hang out with her and her friends. But what a great older brother for making sure you got home on time.
What a sweetie Zak is!! Tell him I love him even more now!! As for you missy, what the crap?? You were riding in a car with a boy???? ARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGG!!!
I hope you don't mind that I found your blog through Kelsey. Very cute!
How fun to be a teenager getting all those warm fuzzies for someone. That's great that Zak will let you hang out with him and his friends. Have fun!
Post a Comment