Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Breaking Dawn!

I am SOOOOOOO excited for Breaking Dawn! Comes out August 2nd. We were at Barnes and Noble today looking at books and I read the first chapter of Breaking Dawn in the special edition of Eclipse. Bad idea. I'm even more anxious now for the book. It was SO good! They let you pre-order the book but they said that I wouldn't get it til like the 3rd and I wasn't waiting that long. So our plan now is to go get a wrist band at 8:00 A.M. August 1st to reserve a book. Then we'll be there at 8:30 P.M. to stand in line to wait for 12:01! WOOHOO! I am super omega excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Jami said...

You are out of control with the Twilight series!!!! Just kidding! I am so jealous that you are going to get a book before me. hehe I will just borrow yours because it will take you only 2 hours to read it.

Kristen said...

Look at how far you have come my darling "I am not a reader", I feel so special to have introduced the books to you and now you are soooo excited for a new book to come out! I am also way excited but I am trying to see if I can save it to take to the hospital when I have the baby but that is a whole month after it comes out so I doubt that it will happen.

Bobie said...

You're are all crazy. I love to read, but seriously, to wait in line for a book???? WHATEVER!!! I don't get it. :(

{Rebecca Fellows} said...

Whose plan? And whose waiting in line?! Just kidding.

Jillene said...

I LOVE the books too! I have been anxiously waiting since I finished Eclipse 1 year ago! A WHOLE year--I am going CRAZY! (0: